Policies, Cinema Detroit
- All tickets sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- We stop selling tickets to a movie 20 minutes after its posted showtime.
- Talking, texting, and other disruptive behaviors are not allowed. Individuals who talk, text, or are disruptive will be escorted from the theater.
- Outside food and/or beverages are not permitted in the auditoriums.
- All patrons 17 years old or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Infants and children under 5 are only allowed at designated screenings.
- Please ask before leaving promotional materials or distributing them at our screenings.